kids: grades k-6
enter the blount county fair coloring contest!
- For children in grades K-6 (starting this fall).
- Coloring sheets only available in the Blount County Fair book or downloadable here.
- Be sure to complete the form with the child's name, age, and grade; teacher's name and school.
- Also provide the name of parents/guardians and a working telephone number.
- Coloring sheets can be hand-delivered or mailed to the Agri-Business Center at 500 New Street, Oneonta, AL 35121, no later than Friday, September 8, at 12 noon.
- Entries will be displayed at the Blount County Fair so they can be judged in our overall contest.
- There will be drawings for a free RIDE ALL RIDES PASS and a GRAND PRIZE OF A FAMILY FOUR-PACK.
- Winners will be notified by Monday, September 11, 2017.
This is what the coloring sheet looks like. Click on the above button to download a pdf file to print.